An Interactive Event for Leading-Edge Thinkers
Strategic choices and decision-making continue to be a challenge for all library leaders. Options and alternatives abound, so how do we choose what digital solutions best fit for our communities, campuses, corporations, and governments? The Library Leaders Digital Strategy Summit is an interactive, intimate experience for leaders to discuss future scenarios and options with colleagues and industry experts. During the sessions, leaders are challenged with various perspectives and viewpoints to clarify their visions and goals of digital strategy in their organizations environments.
This 2-day Summit is a forum for library directors, CEOs, and CIOs of academic, public, government, and special libraries to problem-solve, discuss, reflect, and network with colleagues. Featuring a blend of high-level presentations, panels, and conversations with practiced thought leaders, and roundtable, facilitated discussions, its aim is for library leaders to stretch their thinking and leave with strategic next steps.
What Attendees Are Saying
- "I love the timely topics of this conference. [It] guides me to the right direction in new technology."
- "You can tell the [organizers] spent a lot of time on it and it was well executed."
- "Excellent experience! I will be back next year!"
- "Walked away with something from every session. I want to thank you!"
Who Attends — A Snapshot of Past Attendees
- Access & Information Services Director
- Assistant Director–Public Services
- Assoc. Provost for Information Services & CIO
- Bibliographic Services Manager
- Chief Librarian
- Dean of Library Services
- Digital Initiatives Manager
- Digital Resources Librarian
- Director of IT
- Director of Legal Information Services
- Director of Library Services
- Director of Sales
- Director of Library & Learning Services
- Executive Director
- Head of IT & Media Services
- Information Analyst
- Information Resources Manager
- Innovations & Strategy Admin. Librarian
- Library & Arts Director
- Library Department Chair
- Library Director
- Library Services Director
- Manager, Virtual Library
- Polytechnic Librarian
- Principal Librarian
- Program Manager
- Systems Department Head
- VP, Digital Products