Making an Impact & Proving Value
Assessing and communicating value continue to be challenging for all library leaders and decision makers. Traditional input and output performance measures no longer provide sufficient understanding, if they ever did, of how to determine and communicate the value of our libraries to the funding stakeholders in our communities, campuses, corporations, and governments. The Library Leaders Summit is an interactive, intimate experience for senior managers and leaders to discuss new options, including the use of outcome measures with colleagues and industry experts. During the sessions, directors and top managers are exposed to some exciting new projects to develop outcome measures that matter to decision makers.
The theme of this year’s summit is Making an Impact & Proving Value. It explores a number of models and tools and shares current research and practices of different libraries and communities.
HOSTED & FACILITATED BY
Author, Ambient Value:
The Key to the Future Library
Dysart & Jones Associates
Why You Should Attend
- This 2-day summit is an intimate forum for library directors, CEOs, and CIOs of academic, public, government, and special libraries to problem-solve, discuss, reflect and network with colleagues.
- Featuring a blend of high-level presentations, panels and conversations with practiced thoughtleaders and roundtable, facilitated discussions, it's aim is for library leaders to stretch their thinking and leave with practical next steps.
What Attendees are Saying about the Library Summit
- "I love the timely topics of this conference. The conference guides me to the right direction in new technology."
- "Walked away with something from every session. I want to thank you!"
- "You can tell [conference organizers] spent a lot of time on it; it was well executed."
- "Excellent experience! I will be back next year!"
A Snapshot of Our Past Attendees by Job Title
- Associate Director of Public Services
- Associate Director for Systems & Services
- Associate Provost for Library Services
- Branch Chief
- Computer Specialist
- Coordinator, Library Sustainability
- Dean of Libraries
- Deputy Director General
- Digital Libraries Lead
- Digital Services Librarian Director
- Director of the Law Library, Professor of Law
- Director, IRC
- Director, Library & Archives
- Director, Library Futures
- Director, Research Library
- Executive Director
- Head Librarian
- Head of Technology
- Interim Dean
- IT Portfolio Manager
- Librarian of Army
- Library Director
- Library Manager
- Program Analyst
- Program Manager
- Supervisory Librarian
- University Librarian & Professor